Things that make me happy :)

14:23

Hello everyone, today as I haven't blogged in over a week I thought I would blog about the things that have made me happy and thought I'd give you tips on how to cheer yourself up! This won't have many ( if any ) pictures so I hope you don't fall asleep - haha!

I've found recently surrounding myself with positive, happy people. For me this is my friends and family and my pets, but for you it could be surrounding yourself with things that make you happy, it could be an inanimate object like a teddy bear or even looking through old photographs. I find surrounding myself with my friends and family really helps.
I thought I would include a picture from my birthday which for me was one of my favourite days and it made and still makes me happy when I look at the photos from it! :)


Another way I like to stay happy or something that has made me happy recently is listening to music as it instantly cheers me up and when I'm listening to music I just wanna get up and have a massive dance party even though knowing me I'd break my neck as I can't dance to save my life, other than that music makes me so happy and because I'm very strange I have completely opposite tastes in music as I love John Denver and The Beatles but I'm also completely obsessed with Eminem as I think they all have such amazing talents and I would really love to meet them although that would be difficult as John Denver and John Lennon ( member of The Beatles ) and George Harrison ( also a member of The Beatles ) are dead - what a high note ( hah get it, music, no? I'll just go now ) to end on

Another thing that has recently made me happy is youtube, I find watching funny videos makes me laugh ( well duh Tabby ) and they just put me in the best mood ever - my favourite youtubers at the minute are Dan ( danisnotonfire ) , Phil ( amazingphil ) , Emily-Victoria Canham and Jake Boys as they're all really funny and I find if I'm feeling upset or just not in a very good mood I'll switch on youtube and watch them - one of my favourite videos has to be "the photo booth challenge"  by Dan and Phil and I must have watched it about 20 billion times - okay slight exaggeration there. But I have watched it a lot! 
  
Another something that makes me very happy is going to the beach - I live quite near the coast so I'm really lucky, the beach is just so pretty and makes me feel so happy and relaxed, I just find it so lovely and getting fish and chips and ice cream even on a cold day because ice cream is amazing - I don't need to say anymore!! But yeah, I really love going to the beach as it makes me happy and I just love it as its so calming :) 

I hope you enjoyed this - and I hope you maybe try out some of these things although I thing most teenage girls do most of the things I mentioned anyway!

See you soon
Love T x x



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. AMAZING!! Ily loads 😘😘😘 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thought I was the only one that likes to watch dan and phils photobooth challenge on repeat! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blogpost! x Comment back? xx
    http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts