Favourite skin care products

02:48

Hello you lovely bunch! Todays post is a collab with the lovely sparkling with glitter  www.sparklingwithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ she has done the same post as me so make sure to check it out!! Rightio back to this, todays post is my skincare favourites! I hope you enjoy!
I have a lot of skincare favourites so I'll list a few and say why I like them!
I have oily and spot prone skin so if you have dry skin don't fear as there may be some products for combination skin! I will link all the products that I review!
My first favourite is my Mask Of  Magnaminty face mask from lush - this is designed for spotty skin and I can tell you its 100% helped clear up my spots! The first couple of times I used it it did bring out a couple of spots but on the third or fourth time it stopped and helped calm them down especially around my T-zone! Another good thing about it is it's self preserving and has a long use by date. It is peppermint scented and is quite over-powering but it reminds me of mint choc chip ice cream - haha! Its also only made out of natural ingredients so there is no nasty stuff in there for your skin! My 125 gram pot was five pound fifty. https://www.lush.co.uk/products/mask-magnaminty-self-preserving


Another of my favourite skin care products is the Garnier Micellar water! This stuff is amazing and lasts for ages! I get the pink lidded one for even sensitive skin, I don't know what the even part is meant to mean haha! But this is amazing for taking off makeup and it's so quick. It lasts for ages, the bottle says you get 200 uses out of it but depending on how much you use you could get less or you could get more. Boots currently have an offer on giving you one pound sixty six off making it three pound thirty three, so I think I shall be popping down to boots soon to pick up some more! /http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Micellar-Cleansing-Water-400ml_1440752/
I used up all this the other day so I don't have it to take a picture of!


One of the nicest skin care products I have tried is Soap and Glorys Peaches and clean cleanser! This is amazing and you can use this to take off your makeup and take this bits off that didn't all come off with the micellar water! This cleanser also feels amazing on your skin! This is also balanced for all skin types and is a product I would recommend! You only need two pumps to clean your whole face which I think is great and it lasts for ages! /http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Peaches-and-Clean%C2%99-3-in-1-Wash-off-Deep-Purifying-Cleanser-200ml_1364166/
 
Another of my favourites is The Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser, This really hydrates and smooths your skin and I put it on just before I go to bed then put on my spot and eye cream! In the morning my skin feels refreshed and soft, overall I really like this product and recommend it!! http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e/vitamin-e-moisture-cream.aspx
Soap and Glory's puffy eye attack turbo-boost hydragel is amazing! It really helps de-puff puffy eyes in the morning, I tend to get extremely puffy eyes especially overnight. Whenever I put this cream on I notice a big difference in the morning and it's 100% worth getting although it is rather costly - 12.50 ( pounds ) and if you want to find a miracle de-puffing then you should definitely give it a go! It does sting at first but after a few minutes it eases off http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Puffy-Eye-Attack%C2%99-Turbo-Boost-Hydragel-14ml_1364172/
My final favourite is my soap and glory Dr Spot, spot gel, I find this doesn't help clear my spots but does prevent more popping up and redness, it does sting if you put it on an open spot. I really like this as since I've been using this my skin has improved a-lot and my friends have noticed the difference, so if you're struggling with spots disappearing then another one coming up ( which I struggled with ) I would recommend this! http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-Dr-Spot%C2%99-Super-Strength-Breakout-Clearing-Gel-15ml_1364152/\

I really hope you enjoyed and try out some of the products I mentioned. I know I enjoyed writing this blog! Don't forget to check out www.sparklingwithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ !!
Love
T x x

Disclaimer - I'm not trying to brag in any way at all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I really enjoy using the Garnier Micellar Water, it's great! xx http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share! Even i have some awesome collection of best skin care products online at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts