Eyes uncovered review | collab

15:04

Hello everyone, so todays post is a review of my collection eyes uncovered nude bronzed palette, I don't normally go for collecion makeup as I normally find it's a brand that's cheap and not normally great quality but I found this and lovedddd it!
This post is a collab with the lovely Imogen who's posted her April favourites which is amazing!

So this palette is by Collection, which I've already mentioned! The packaging isn't the nicest but I don't really mind it's whats inside that matters - wow that sounds cheesy! It is just a cardboardy(?) case with a clear part where you can see the colour of the eyeshadows, it just says Eyes uncovered nude bronze palette, collection.

From left to right the colours are called Ivory, Mink, Ochre, Golden Brown, Ember and Nutty. All these shades are SUPER pigmented, I do love them all but I would have to say my favourite is 'Mink' as it's a gorgeous shimmery brown and silver and it's just so pretty, I think it's a smimilar colour to 'Liar' from the naked 3 palette! They are all darker colours so I would recommend this one for a weekend or for a party and probably not for school.
The brush it comes with is a sponge one and it's double sided but breaks very easily, this is the only thing I don't like about this palette, so instead of using this brush/spongey applicator I'll use either my urban decay eyeshodow brush or one of my eco tools brushes.
All in all I really love this palette and it's 100% worth it for only 3.99 (my pound sign doesn't work aha) and I would recommend this if you can't afford high end products as I think this works just as well! Thy have other palettes and they are also gorgeous but this one is my favourite!
If you would like to buy this or take a look at it online click here !
I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to check out Imogens April favourites and give her a cheeky follow! Also I hope you've had a great weekend and see you soon!
Lots of love
Tabs x x x



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. omg I love this so much twinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous palette and amazing reveiew xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing, I need to go and buy one of these ! Xx

    Megan | megansw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts