Spring Tag! Collab

13:18

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I went back to school on Monday and on the last few days of my holidays I just wanted to relax and haven't had much inspiration but I promise I will more - haha.
Anyway todays post is a collab with the wonderful Jodes and this post is a Spring Tag as you probably already gathered from the title! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out Jodies tag!

1. What's your favourite spring nail polish?
I love love love my Topshop nail polish in 'Everybody get up' it's a stunning lilac colour with white spoldges in it and is so pretty and in my opinion a really 'Spring like' colour!

2. Must have lip colour for the spring?
I actually have two, they are my Tanya Burr lipglosses in 'Afternoon tea' ( top ) and 'I found nemo' ( bottom ) these are honestly my favourite lipglosses I've ever tried! They are very pigmented and are really just beautiful colours, the only down side is they are a little sticky, other than that they are literal perfection!
3. Show us your spring shoes ( I changed the question around a bit )
Mine are my white Converse as they are so lovely and aghhh I just love them!

4. Favourite flower?
I really love peonies as I think they're so cute and I especially love the light pink ones!

5. What srping trends are you most looking forward to this year?
Probably ( hairstyles wise ) messy buns, fishtail plaits I recently learnt how to do them - can I get a woop woop :')
And fashion wise I'm looking forward to wearing dresses and not having to wear a coat.

6. Favourite spring candle?
I really love the scent of the Yankee candle in 'Sicilian Lemon' and this reminds me of my all time favourite Lush bath bomb 'dragons egg' which smells amazing and like lemons as does the bath bomb (can I get a round of applause please).

7. Favourite spring perfume?
My favourite spring perfume is my One Direction 'our moment' perfume, this smells like spring and summer and is so sweet and I just love it, my friend Aimee gave this to me ( I know you're reading haha ) so thank-you for that!

 8. What is spring like where you live?
Well weather in the UK is extremely unpredictable so one day it could be sunny the next there could be an avalanche of snow - okay maybe a bit of an exaggeration there Tabby, but the weather does change a lot but recently it's been really warm here!

9. What's your favourite thing about spring?
Well I like that it's beginning to get warmer and you can have a few really nice days but it's still not boiling and I recently brought out my denim jacket again and they're very versatile and I really like wearing them.

10. Are you going to do a spring clean?
Me? cleaning? No chance!! Nah I doubt it, I'm not very good at cleaning - haha!

Hope you really enjoyed this Tag and don't forget to check out Jodies post!
Lotsa love
Tabs x x  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Tabs this is such a lovely post! I love all of your choices, thank you for wanting to do the collab with me Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post! Do you mind if I use this idea for my blog but give you credit?? I love your blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog, because I just overall love your blog and think you deserve it! I hope you'll have a little look here: Liebster Award Nominees - Hanney xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts