05:31

Hello everyone, todays post is a collab with the lovely Livvy , she's recently started up her blog and go show her some support by following her! Okey dokey, back to this blog. Todays post is my '5 favourite apps'
My first favourite app is youtube, now I'm not sure if you could class this as an app but I really love it, I love being nosey and seeing what people are up to in their vlogs and I enjoy watching funny videos and makeup videos currently my favourite youtubers are Dan, Phil, Lucy & Lydia!
My second favourite app is spotify, I think this is an amazing app as you can listen to music legally for free (as long as you have wifi) you do have to  listen to adds but you can purchase spotify premium so you can listen to music when you don't have wifi and you also don't have any adds!
My third favourite app ( it's getting more exciting now... not ) 'Crossy Road' I loveee this game as it's really fun and addictive, I like getting new characters because I'm very sad, haha!
Another of my favourite apps is 'White Tiles 4' as there are loads and loads of different games you can play on it! It's also very fun and a good app for when you're bored, I would say if you are going to be going on a long journey this is a good app as there are lots of mini games to play so if you get bored of one you can try another!
My final favourite app is 'The Chase' as it's a laugh and I find it fun answering the questions and trying to win the 'money'. If you don't know The Chase is a TV on channel 3 ( freeview ) at 5pm every week day!
I thought I'd include a cheeky picture of all the apps, I know it's blurred but it looked nicer than the normal one - haha

This was quite a short post so I'll try and upload again tomorrow or Friday!
Hope you all enjoyed and have a great day! Don't forget to check out Livvys top 5 apps! See you all soon!
Lotsa love
T x x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely post Tabby! Thanks for collabing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You're great. Maybe try checking mine out when you have the time? I'll be sure to follow you! xx

    Keep smiling
    InnerSmile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! mind following mine? And maybe we can do a collaboration?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts