Christmas Gift Guide : Under £15!

10:14

I lovee watching and reading Christmas gift guides so much and last night when I went to wrap upsome presents I had a sudden thought that I could do my own gift guide, so waited till the morningso I could snap some photos for my very own gift guide

As I didn't have a massive array of gifts specifically for male or female I thought I'd mix it all together.

Heart pendant necklace - £14
The first thing I have on my gift guide is this delicate rose gold heart necklace from Lisa Angel.This necklace is so gorgeous and could be paired with anything and look so classy.

Chocolates £7.99
Everyone loves some chocolates, and these ones from TK MAXX are just beaut. I think if you're uncertain on what to get for someone this Christmas, chocolates are always a good start, and who could say no to this box? soooo cayoot.
'Meow' Jumper £14.99
I think this is possibly the sweetest jumper I've ever seen. This is definitely for the younger ones among us, but if you're a cat lover, you just cannot resist it. This adorable jumper could be worn casually with a pair of jeans or you could spice it up a bit for a party. Zara are killing it this year!
Essie Nail Polish £6.71 'Power Clutch'
Essie nail polishes just feel so luxe, they are gorggg and the longevity is incredible!! For the beauty lovers and beauty bloggers out there this and some makeup bits and bobs are laavely.

 Zoella Secret Scenta £15
I think everyone knows or has heard of Zoe, and would love to receive this gift. I think this gift would be especially good for younger or teenage girls and they're perfect travel perfumes. ALSO, I am loving vlogmas!
Marble Effect Notebook £6
I picked up this beauty from TK MAXX, unfortunately I couldn't find the exact one but if you pop into your local store i'm sure you'll be able to find a similar one.
I thought this would be great for one of my friends, maybe as a diary, a gratitude journal, thought journal or random scribbling notebook!

'I'd be lost without you' Keyring £10
This has got to be the cutest and most special and sentimental item I have on this list. I think this is perfect for anyone you're really close to. LOVE it, and for the price I think its just fantastic.



Dearfoams Slippers - £12.99
These look like the most incredible slippers ever, if they were in my size I would definitely be stealing them. Again, I picked these up from TK MAXX so couldn't find them on the website. But with TK MAXX finding things is just luck. But it's an amazing place to get your Christmas presents and these slippers just look SO cosy. (Also look at my Grinch slippers!!!!)
Where's Ringo? Book £5
AGAIN, this is from TK MAXX but can we just stop a minute to appreciate this book. For all The Beatles fans (me included) this is a DREAM. Ngl, I want this for myself.


Whats the top of your wish list?




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am in love with your blog post they are just amazing!!! You are one of the most potive people I know!! Hope you're having an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so kind. Hope you had an amazing Sunday and your week ahead is incredible :)

      Delete

Popular Posts