Top 5 lip products!

10:18

Hi you awesome lot! I just wanted to say a gigantic thank you for 18 followers, I never ever expected this.

So todays post is going to be my top 5 lip products I thought this would be fun as I can show you subtle lip looks and bolder lip looks I hope you enjoy this post and you try out some of the products I mention and if you would like comment some of your favourite lip products!

My first favourite product is my GOSH lipstick in boheme! This is the most gorgeous colour ever and it's creamy if that makes sense so it doesn't dry out your lips which I love. It's super pigmented and the colour is amazing on your lips! I find it looks nice with my hair. This is my must have lipstick as it's fab! I think this was about six or seven pounds from superdrug.

My second favourite is my Tanya Burr lipgloss in 'afternoon tea' this is a gorgeous pink colour and its not a colour I would normally pick up but I really love it, the only down side is I feel it is quite sticky although others may disagree but it shows up gorgeously unlike other lip glosses that just make your lips shine! You can get these from boots for six pounds ninety nine sorry my pound sign key doesn't work haha, but i got mine off Amazon :)

My third favourite lip product is my Mac lipstick in 'Angel' it is a frost finishing and is a really subtle pink and is a gorgeous colour for spring time as it just reminds me of spring haha! Its really pretty and I would recommend it for those who don't want anything too bold. This was 15 pounds 50 pence and that is rather expensive but worth it as they have gorgeous shades!


My fourth favourite is my avon lipgloss in 'pink watermelon' my grandparents sent me this as a little present and at first I did not think I was going to like it but oh my gosh I'm obsessed!! It is not sticky at all and its just a stunning colour! I think this was six pounds ninety nine from Avon <3


My final favourite is my Baby Lips Doctor Rescue in 'Just Peachy' I really like this and it adds a bit of colour to your lips but the only thing I don't like is the smell as its menthol and I really don't like it but the product itself is lovely! I got mine from Boots for 3.40 :) p.s sorry t does not look that appealing in this photo, it got squashed :')



I hope you enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed writing it and taking photos! Thank you for reading!
Lotsa love
T x x

{ Disclaimer } - I am not trying to brag in any way shape or form, I'm writing these as it's something I enjoy, I hope you all enjoy reading it as well <3  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to try some of those lip products! Esspecialy the Tanya Burr lipgloss xx I have the Baby Lips dr. Rescue Just Peachy but I don't like it as much as the other ones xx http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts