04:58

Hello everyone!
Well todays post is my 'essentials for a weekend away' and I've been looking forward for this one for a while now! I was unsure on how to structure this so I'm just going to do whatever and just go with the flow.
I don't like having to do a disclaimer as everyone knows I am not doing this to brag but still { Disclaimer } - I'm not in any way bragging I'm doing this as it's something I enjoy!

Okay, my must have on a weekend away is my camera - I use this for my pictures so I used my phone for this picture sorry for the not as good quality, that made no sense but you all know what I mean. This is my favourite possession and for those who don't know I use the Canon Powershot SX510 HS and its amazing!

 My other must have is my phone, this is something I cannot live without! I use it all the time and when I'm out down the city or somewhere where I'd rather not take my camera with me I'll use it to take pictures, as it's an iphone 5c the camera quality is reasonably good!




I will also take a makeup bag with just a few main things, makeup products I would take are Benefit roller lash or rimmel London wonder'full mascara as a cheaper alternative, naked 3 palette or the collection little mix all about the eyes palette, maybelline baby skin primer, Mac blusher and a real techniques brush I wouldn't take too much as it would fill up my bag and I wouldn't need all the makeup I own!! The Mac blush is in 'Style' and is a beautiful coral colour.



I will also take a hat and sunglasses depending on the weather but as its spring I would take them as you can get some lovely sunny days but you can also get cooler days so the hat can be an accessory on the cooler and the warmer days! My sunglasses were 16 pounds from Topshop and my hat was 25 pounds from River Island.


I would take a purse and some money just incase I see something I would like to buy something that   remind me of my weekend away!
I would also take a book or magazine to read if we're travelling somewhere so I don't get bored!
Another thing I would bring along with me is some headphones and an ipod or just my phone so I can listen to my favourite tunes whenever I want! :)


I would also obviously take clothes, underwear, hair products, pyjamas and any other things but I thought they were too obvious and would look a bit boring!
These are just things I would personally take, if you have other things you would take mention them in the comments!
 love
T x x x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You are sooooooooo good at blogging! 🙌😍🙌😍🙌😍🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so good tabby! (btw this is @/thatfreakmoll from ig!x)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts