Pamper Evening

03:18

Hello again! Todays post is a collaboration with the lovely Megan from Megans World, her blog is http://www.megansw0rld.blogspot.co.uk/ .
My post today is a pamper routine and my friend Yasmin helped me out with this so thank you!
Right, back to the blog! This is rather exciting as it's a pamper evening and I do love a nice pamper evening!

First I would start by removing all my makeup using my Soap and Glory peaches and clean cleanser and if that hadn't removed it all I would then take the rest off with the Garnier Micellar water.
Next I would run a nice warm bath and use a lush bath bomb, that night I chose 'Think Pink' forgive me if I got that wrong haha! But I love this as the scent is beautifully sweet and relaxing and it turns the bath a gorgeous pink colour and leaves mini hearts in your bath! In the bath I would either put on some music or watch Pretty Little Liars, I'm currently on season 5 and I'm so excited to see if they reveal 'A' eeekkkk!


I would then put on a face mask I put mine on in the bath but others prefer not to, it's totally up to you and your personal preference. That night I chose my Mask of Magnaminty from Lush and this is for spotty skin so I would advise if you don't have spot prone skin to get a face mask especially for your skin, if you don't know what type of skin you can find out easily enough, ask your mum ( or dad ) or go to a beauty stall in a shop, i.e house of fraser and I'm sure they'd be able to tell you!
Next I would clean my face mask off, after I left it on for 10 or so minutes and put on some cosy pyjamas, I would then grab a nail polish and paint my nails, maybe put PLL on whilst I'm doing this, I chose a stunning colour by Ciate called 'The Hamptons' and it's the prettiest shade of green / blue pieces of glitter with gold sequins! This is more of a top coat but you can layer it to make it stand out more.

I would then wait for my nails to dry and relax with my laptop listening to music or watching PLL as I mention a lot - haha! I might grab a snack or something to drink while I wait!
Once my nails have dried I would depending on the time go to bed or just settle down with my iPad or laptop and just relax! 

I really hoped you enjoyed this as I enjoy reading pamper evening blog posts! Don't forget to check out Megan's pamper evening!
Lotsa love
Tabs x x x


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely blog post! Makes me want to have a pamper evening now!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know haha, I was writing it and just wanted to jump in the bath haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. This makes me want to do a pamper evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blogpost! I love having a pamper evening xx Makes me want one now! http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts