10 facts about me!

01:38

hiya everyone!!
my name is Tabby, I am writing blog posts as its something I think I'll enjoy. So I thought instead of boring everyone i would write 10 facts about me ; enjoy :)

1: My name is Tabby if you haven't already gathered!
2: My favourite shop is Lush!
3: My birthday is valentines day, so the 14th of February.
4: I have three main best friends who I love equally and I'm so grateful to have them. They are Harri, Aimee and Kyra.
5: My hair is gingery red with blonde dip dye
6: My favourite quote is "come let us have some tea an continue to talk about happy things"
7: My favourite song at the minute is probably Make it to me by Sam Smith :)
8: My favourite youtubers at the moment are Gabby, Lucy and Lydia, Dan and Phil as they all make me laugh and seem very genuine and I've met Lucy and Lydia a few times :)
9: My favourite place to be is either Wells next to sea as it's so gorgeous or my room as I've recently re-decorated it and I just want to stay in it forever!!!!
10: I hope you enjoy and carry on reading my blog <3

Thank you for reading this!
lotsa love
T <3

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more posts, please check out my blog http://pastelpost.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I'm so jealous that you met Lucy and Lydia!!! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts <3 xx

    Megan | megansw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw aha! They are the nicest people ever! Thank you, means a lot that i have others support <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Hey tabby I like your blog already it's bright and colorful and i'm looking forward to seeing more posts. my blog has nothing at the moment but i'm working on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi tabby amazing blog!love to see more from you!the blog looks very beautiful already please do some more♥~lenaxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thank you so much! i will try to get another one up today or tomorrow <3 xx

      Delete
    2. Can u do makeup wise suggestions it would be nice thank you♥♥~lenaxx✳

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. I am hoping to see more blog posts xxx please check out my blog

    http://magicdolphin2002.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts