Naked 3 review

07:03

Hiya guys! Today's post is a review of my Naked 3 palette!

Okay, so the Naked 3 palette is soooo gorgeous, it has 3 matte shades and the other 9 have a shimmer to them! I would say if you want a natural look this palette is the one for you! It's great if you want to wear a neutral shade for school and you can build the shades up more of a bolder look! Some of my favourite colours are 'Liar' which comes out a gorgeous rose gold colour and 'Limit' is another one of my faves as it's just a very light brown and if I wear eyeshadow for school that is the one i wear!
The packaging it comes in is a gorgeous rose gold tin with gold writing saying Naked 3 Urban Decay, this isn't the best picture as it makes the lighting go funny haha!

The first six shades are very pale and kind of pastelly and they are summery shades I would say! I think this whole palette has gorgeous shades for spring and summer as they are very light and pretty! The first six shades are called ( from left to right ) Strange, Dust, Burntout, Limit, Buzz and Trick and these are all gorgeous shades you can build up to make them stand out more!
The final six shades are darker and more pigmented and a lot darker, I would wear these ones maybe for a party or just the weekend if you're going to go for a nude or pink lip! These shades are mainly shimmery apart from nooner which is a darker matte brown! These shades ( again from left to right ) are called : Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart! Excuse the fact there is part of Trick in this picture! Sorry.
   
I was uncertain whether to review the brush but I thought I might as well! The brush is double sided, is that what it's called i don't know haha! one end it has a blending fluffy end the other is just a normal eyeshadow brush that is compacted well together so it doesn't move it send your eyeshadow everywhere :') this brush isn't my favourite but I do like it and find it gets eyeshadow on my eyelid very nicely without it going all around my eyes! 

All in all this palette is stunning and very summery and pretty! I would recommend it and although it's 37 pounds it is amazing and its great for first time makeup users!
I really hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading!
lotsa love
T x x 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great review thingy I like how professional your blog looks and I guess is I hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yasmin, you shall see a lot more! I will look forward for when your blog is set up!<3

      Delete
    2. Your just so good at describing things <3

      Delete
  2. I love your header! I have also done a review on the Naked 3 Palette a while back, so if you don't mind would you have a look x

    Prettyperfectxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! sure I'll go check that out x x x x

      Delete
    2. omg, your blog is amazing! x x x

      Delete
  3. Your blog is goals tabby❤️☺️//@emmacharlotteee💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Pleased you like it <3 x x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Pleased you like it <3 x x

      Delete

Popular Posts