My goals in life ♡

13:37

Hello everyone,
Everyone has weird, wacky, amazing, inspiring goals in life that they want to achieve even people with everything in life, even stubborn people saying they already have everything they want ;)
everyone has goals whether they're tiny or massive and they will of course mean a lot to them!

One of my main goals in life is very simple but it is difficult to achieve and it's just simply to make people happy - I know its rather soppy but when I make people happy i then feel happy. I think most people would agree with me unless you're a psychopath and have no emotions ( deep sorry )  but this is probably one of my biggest life goals!
Another of my goals is for me myself to be happy - in my opinion happiness is the most important thing in life and when you're happy you just feel so much better and fresh if you get what I mean.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYY :)
Another of my life goals is to go to Japan because it looks absolutely amazing - if you're willing to take me email me ;) JOKINGGG!! but seriously anyone who's been or lives there I envy you so much!
Another of my goals in life is to try not to worry as much as I do, although I'm a bubbly and sort of confident person I worry so much and would like to be able to take my worrying down a few notches if ya get me.
I'd also really love to take a gap year I know this isn't really a goal but I'd love to go travelling and learn more about the world. Some places I'd love to visit are again Japan, other places include Canada as it seems so beautiful , Hillier lake ( a pink lake, WHAT?!?!?!? ) in Australia because who wouldn't want to see a pink lake!? It sounds and looks like something out of a fairy tale and sounds super awesome! I'd love to go to Italy as it looks so beautiful. I could go on forever about places I want to go to but it'd take you about 6 hours to read this if I did that haha!
I really want to help raise money for charity as I think it's a lovely and caring thing to do and makes you feel good about yourself because you've helped someone out!
Another goal thingy majigy of mine is to see Eminem in concert, you're probably thinking what ze hell , she posts beauty things and seems really girly but I adore Eminem and have recently been totally obsessed - oops, I'd love to see him in concert as his lyrics are amazing and mean a lot to me (thats just my opinion though)


I feel this is quite long although I could list probably 7382499 more :') so I'm going to leave it here.
I hope this inspired you in some way, I'm not sure how but hopefully it did.
I'll speak to you all soon
lotsa love
T x x x
P.S I hope you've all had a fabulous day :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post and I hope you'll achive every single one of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this, hope you achieve all of them xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tabby Ever so sorry but I changed my bloglovin account because the other one crashed and I lost all my followers:( please could you re follow me? xxxxxxxx

    messycurlss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely post Tabby! I, too would like to make people happy, raise money for charity and take a gap year to be able to travel! Italy, Australia, California and America are probably the places I would like to visit the most! I hope you get to achieve all of your goals sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts