School evening routine | collab

14:02

Hey guys! Todays post is a school evening routine and it's a collab with the amazing Leyla her blog is amazing and shes so nice so go and check her blog out!

When I get home from school all I want to do is get changed into my pyjamas and get into bed and watch youtube or telly, but we all know we can't always do that.
Straight away when I get home I will change into some comfy clothes.
Then I will go straight ahead and grab a snack and a drink and relax for a while.
After I have relaxed for a bit I will walk my dog, my dog is called Rosie and shes a chunky Jack Russell cross and I love her very much! I thought I would include a  snazzy picture of her being a pro model in the sun :D

After that I'll probably just put some pyjamas on and watch youtube for an hour or two and if I have homework due in the next day I'll get on with that then.
I'll then go downstairs and join my mum for tea and we will chat about our day and have a laugh together. Then I'll grab some desert probably an ice cream or something extremely unhealthy haha.

I will then go and have a shower and brush my teeth and wash my face etc etc. if anyone would like to see my skincare routine feel free to comment in the comment section :)
I'll probably then go grab a drink and settle down in bed and watch some more youtube as youtube is probably what I spend 99% of my life doing - oh dear another all time low.
After watching youtube or netflix for around 5 hours ( slight exaggeration there ) I will turn off my light and sleep!
That is the end of my evening routine - i'm hopefully going to be writing a morning routine soon soon look out for that.
I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out Leylas blog as its pretty fab!
see you all soon
lotsa love
T x x x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This post was AMAZING as always Tabby! Your blog is flawless!! Thankyou so much for collabing with me 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! And your dog is so cute awh x

    Littlelondonlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, your posts always seem so nice like your talking to your friends xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thats so sweet thankyousomuch!! x x

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so cute! Mind checking out mine and maybe leaving a comment?! Tysm xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts