Mid-June favourites ♡

13:45

Hello everyone, long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded a post for a while now, I've been super busy, when I say super busy I mean I've been lazy and just got home from school and watched youtube till I fall asleep.
I thought I'd upload something I haven't ever done but thought it seemed very exciting to do, you can see I lead a very exciting life. Anyway I thought it would be nice to write my mid-June favourites as I can put in a bit of everything!

One of my favourites so far this month are 4 ultra dazzling lippies, lipsticks, whatever picks your fancy which are by Jack Wills, I believe my mum got these from boots as they came in a tin of 4, but on the downside I think you can only buy these at Christmas time as I searched for them in a lot of places but couldn't find them. If you know anywhere where you can get them be sure to comment down in the comments. After about 5 hours of me going on there I'll tell you about the products.
They came in 4 different shades and do come in a tin altogether so unfortunately you can't chose which colour you want, but I love them all. They come in a light pastel pink, a coral colour, a bright red and a plum shade and are all stunning and super pigmented. They are matte but aren't particularly  drying which is always a bonus, I've been wearing these colours loads recently and these go with everythingggg!!!



my final makeup fave is a palette by revolution, its called the 'flawless ultra eyeshadow' palette and it has 32 shades, lets just take a minute, THIRTY TWO colours?!?!? Also it was only £8, 
now I'm not very good at maths but I know thats a good deal!! The shades are all super stunning and the majority are shimmery and there are only a couple of matte shades, I'd say my favourite shade is 'golden night' as its a beautiful sparkly golden colour!

As you can see I've only got 2 makeup favourites, this month so far I haven't really found any makeup products I've been loving and I didn't want to go on about roller lash or my naked 3 palette because although I love them everyone has been talking about them!

another of my favourites is kind of weird but it's quotes, I find looking at inspiring quotes cheers me up and makes me realise I'm actually very lucky and one of my favourites at the moment is 'there is always, always something to be thankful for' as it cheers me up and makes me realise I've got a pretty damn great life compared to others!

One of my other favourites is a film, now it's not your usual chic flick girly film, its not a horror or disney movie - it's eminems movie - 8 mile!! It's loosely based around his life and there are a lot of rap battles. It certainly kept me on the edge of my seat and left me shouting at my laptop a few times, its rated a 15 so if you're a bit sensitive I wouldn't recommend it as it contains a lot of naughty words and some 'not very nice' scenes. I won't rant on but it was fabby! P.s you should have seen my face when I found out it had been delivered :')

Next is candles, pretty boring and rather self explanatory so I shall not ramble away. My favourite I would say is snowflake cookie by Yankee candle which is actually a Christmas scent but you know, you've got to love Christmas. I also love Fresh Cut Roses which is also by Yankee candle but thats dead I'm afraid ( I used it all up ).

My penultimate favourite is the one direction perfume and I mention this all the time but it's probably one of my favourite scents although I dislike 1D I love this!!!

My final favourite is 'Orange is the new black' I really love this and only recently found it and I'm already obsessed, again its probably not for the faint hearted, theres again a lot of naughty words and a few fighting scenes, this post makes me seem like a very aggressive person - oops! I promise I'm not, I like to think I'm quite kind?!?! But yeah I really love this programme as its very gripping! I believe you can only watch it on netflix, sooo #perksofhavingnetflix !!!!!


I really hope you enjoyed this and if you feel snazzy leave your favourite so far this month!
Make sure to follow me - sorry for the cheeky self promo ;) 
and see you all soon!
LOVE YOU!
Tabs
xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really nice favourites! xx Lots of love xx
    the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts