My TickPick "Fauxchella" Lineup* | Tabby

09:06

In spirit of the festival season, I teamed up with TickPick to create my very own "Fauxchella" line up. I think this was possibly one of the most exciting things I have done.
TickPick is a super awesome website where you can buy and sell event tickets (ranging from concerts to the theatre!) so if you are looking for tickets to concerts or maybe even an NFL game when your fave band/singers play here in the UK be sure to check out TickPick for a no hidden fee ticket buying experience!

Onto my lineup:




I chose all these bands and singers because I looove them, and it would be the biggest privilege in the world to see them, now with TickPick, I might be able to!

Panic! At The Disco
As I've mentioned previously, panic! are my faaave band. Their music just does something for me? It's crazy, it gets me so emotional - HAHA!
My fave p!atd song at the moment is definitely That Green Gentleman. It's so cheery and I always have a good boogie to it!
Unfortunately, as they have gone their separate ways, we no longer have Ryans INCREDIBLE voice. But if you want some mega-feels watch their cover of Radiohead's Karma Police.

Fall Out Boy
I have also mentioned FOB in one of my posts before. I looove them. Patricks voice is super unique and sends a shiver down my spine, loool.
My fave track by them at the moment is 'I don't care', it makes me feel sassy as I walk down the street with my earphones in.. haha.

Twenty One Pilots
Josh and Tyler are brilliant. They are such lovely people and their music is super inspiring.
I don't want to repeat myself too much in this post, but as I picked these people, I will end up saying they're my favourites. Which, they are!!
My fave tunes by them are polarize and lovely.

My Chemical Romance
Don't get me started on MCR, I will cry. Just listen to them!
My fave is I don't love you.

The Wombats
The Wombats are a bit different to the rest of the bands I am including in this post. They're more chill, more indie.. I love them so much nonetheless.
My fave tooons are Tokyo - vampires and wolves and Greek Tragedy.

The Beatles
The Beatles are always a classic, I don't think I will EVER stop loving them. I could write five paragraphs about why I love them and my favourite songs. Although, sadly we are a world without George and John, they will always be in my heart.
I could NEVER pick one of two of my favourite songs... its just too hard.

The Hunna
For me, The Hunna have been a recent discovery, I heard them on Kerrang radio once and have loved them since.
My favourite song by them is you & me.

Andy Black
You may know him as Andy Biersack or Andy from BVB. I find BVB quite a scary band, I won't lie to you. But Andy's voice is so beautiful, I just love him!
My fave song is Stay Alive.

Simon & Garfunkel
As you might be able to see, my music taste varies a lot, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel are incredible. I find Paul's voice super relaxing and soothing and find he has a generally lovely voice.
My fave is I am a rock, 100%!!

I hope you liked this post, it was a bit of a different one!
Don't forget to check out TickPick!
See you soon,
Tabby x
*Although this post is a collaboration, all views are my own*


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. THIS IS AMAZING OMG I LOVE ALL OF THESE BANDS!! CONGRATULATIONS!
    - Laura x
    www.laurasw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! so pleased that you enjoyed it x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this post! I'd love to see both FOB and top (although I'm seeing top in october!!), and also bands like the 1975, All Time Low and Sleeping with Sirens. I'd definitely go to your Fauxchella though! I just followed your blog on bloglovin and I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you! <3

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for your lovely feedback - it means a lot! ooo, I hope you have a lovely time seeing top. your bands sound great!! x

      Delete

Popular Posts