Five Product Face | Tabby

12:08

Some mornings, the thing you least want to do is spend half an hour perfecting your makeup, with your contour giving you chiselled cheeks.
I thought i'd share with you five products I use on days where makeup isn't my thang.

I cannot do anything without a bitta primer. my skin makes EVERYTHING cake up on my face so a primer is very necessary. I think in the blogosphere this primer is very underrated. It makes my makeup go on so nicely, and keeps it on all day long.
For only £7.99, this primer lasts so long and is definitely worth it.

This concealer is a god send. I didn't want to jump on the band wagon when this was first hyped about and was dead against it. But i'm so pleased I caved in and tried it. I have been through so many tubes of this and i'm running low on my latest bottle.. if it was ever discontinued I think a part of my heart would break.
After not being able to justify buying another tube of Benefit Roller Lash, I resorted to this. And I love it. It gives my lashes a lot of volume, and coats every lash. I usually pair this with a kiko mascara for added 'blackness' but it also looks brill without!
Bronzer is a staple in my makeup collection, especially this one. It just adds a pop of colour to your cheeks, and once blended out you are a bronzed goddess. Although this is quite costly it is worth it. I looove it!
I had a blusher from no. 7 and I never thought I would change or use a different one, but since finding this blush, everything has changed. This blush is super shimmery so if that isn't your thing, steer clear of this. It is a gorgeous pink colour, I would 10/10 recommend.
That is my five product face complete, yay!
Whats your favourite makeup product?

Love,
Tabby x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts