How to stay happy part 2 | Tabby

05:26


Happiness is what makes you, if you’re not happy, you’re not you.

Last year I wrote one of these posts, and it went down really well. So, I thought I’d make another.
One
Take time for yourself.
Sometimes in life, we’re so busy focusing on work, school and others that we forget our bodies need a bit of TLC. I find self awareness for me, sometimes doesn’t help me de-stress so meditating etc doesn’t help me wind down, but I know for some people it does. So try a meditation session. Pamper yourself, one night a week, have a bath, put on a facemask, whatever you think is a pamper night, it doesn’t have to be extravagant.

Two
Find a hobby. For me, I love doing arrow words, it distracts me from everything else, as silly as it sounds I find they pull me away from my overthinking times. Although I am not brilliant at them, I love trying to fill in as many as I can. Another of my hobbies is blogging, I love being able to connect with people who I don’t know, possibly making them smile. I find it incredible people all over the world can view my part of the internet!

Three
Spend time with family and people who care about you. I covered this last time, but it is so incredibly important to me. I love spending time with my mum, she is so funny and lovely. She makes me so happy! Finding people who see your best parts and make you see them too are incredible, I have so many brilliant people in my life, who make me happy and make me wake up smiling. It’s 100% okay to let go of people who put you down and make you feel negative about yourself or anything.

Four
Keep a diary. Now, this isn’t exactly a tip to stay happy, but getting your feelings out can help make you feel better. My diary keeping skills are appalling, after a few weeks the excitement of writing down your day can become a chore but just putting your feelings onto paper can lift the stress a bit.

Five
Remember if you’re having a bad day, everyone has them. Now the sadistic part of you may be feeling smug, but the normal part will be feeling relieved. Its normal for bad days to happen, bad weeks, even bad months. But if you’re feeling continuously sad, I would say talk to someone about it: your parents, a friend, a teacher, a doctor. Because they can and will WANT to help you.

I hope this made you feel a bit more positive!



What do you do to stay happy?
Love,
Tabby x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts