Feel Unique Lovin' | Tabby

11:26

At the weekend, I decided to head over to feel unique. This is a site I've never visited before but I fell in love instantly. with a vast arrange of makeup and beauty products, who could say no?

I picked up five products and don't think I've ever been so excited for a package to arrive! I thought i'd share what I bought.

Zoella 'Lets Spritz' body mist
I saw this round my friends house and smelt it and it smelt lush. lush isn't a word I am usually compelled to use as i find it cringeeeyy, but that is the word i would use to sum this perfume up. It's fruity and perfect for summer/spring. I cannot get enough of it.


Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion
As this was only £3.35, I couldn't say no. For one, it smells amazing, and the pink bead things fascinate me!! I put this on my skin around 4, and could still smell it at 9. With long lasting and one of the nicest scents EVER, I am officially in love.
I feel like I might need to buy a few more of these before they're all sold out!
Sleek Blush - 'Rose Gold'
For only £4.49, I was extremely surprised by this blush, it is absolutely BEAUT! I have never tried anything from sleek so was slightly dubious but will 100% be buying more from there.
This blush is a gorgeous pinky coral with iridescent (typical blogging word, lol) sparkles. It hasn't got that pigmentation that makes you look like a clown, which is definitely a plus, loll. but it is still very pigmented, just adding a pretty pink flush to your cheeks.

NYX Eyeshadow - 'Dayclub'
This gorgeous gold captivated me the second I set my eyes on it. You need to pack a lot on your brush for it to be opaque but it's absolutely stunning. As it was only £3.50 I was slightly sceptical as to whether it would be very good, but it's sosoososo pretty. I have worn it everyday this week!!
Another eyeshadow... I know. But I could NOT resist. What a beaut quad this is, with very sheer shades this palette is perfect for day time, or a casual trip to starbucks. These colours are also very buildable, meaning you could create a gorg night-time look. I would definitely recommend this, it's 100% worth it.

Have you bought anything recently?
Love as always,
Tabby x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts