The music shuffle tag!

13:45

Hey everyoneeeee! Long time, no blog.
I hope you are all doing well! I got tagged by Inner Smile to do this tag, so here it is! You'll get to know what kind of music I like, which is a variety of crazy things, some music I love may not even pop up but oh well! I'm going to share with you the first 20 songs that shuffle on my playlist!

1 Not Afraid - Eminem!!
2 Take it back - Ed Sheeran
3 Leave your lover - Sam Smith
then a spotify advert comes up, yay!!!
4 Life Support - Sam Smith
5 Be your Shadow - The Wombats
6 When will my life begin - Mandy Moore, this is from Tangled :')
7 Greek Tragedy - The Wombats
8 Emoticons - The Wombats
9 Cold wind blows- Eminem
10 Cleanin' out my closet - Eminem
11 Beautiful - Eminem     ( can I just say this song is amazing, one of my all time favourites )
12 For the first time in forever (reprise) - Kristen Bell, from Frozen
13 This is not a party - The Wombats
14 Fixer Upper - Frozen
15 Bridge over troubled water - Simon and Garfunkel
16 Shirtsleeves - Ed Sheeran
17 Mother knows best - Tangled
18 Make it to me - Sam Smith
19 Mockinhbird - Eminem
20 Love is an open door - Frozen!

That is the 20 that played on shuffle, I hope you enjoyed. I do love other artists such as The Beatles, John Denver, Harry Belafonte etc. but they just didn't crop up in this!

I tag any blogger who wants to do this tag!
Love Tabs x x
p.s I'm going to start a blogging schedule soon but will update you when I've sorted it all out!! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh jeez those Spotify ads - they're so annoying! I just make playlists with only one song in each so that when I press shuffle only one song will play. It can get annoying to have so many playlists, but I guess that's what happens when you don't have premium *sigh*

    Love your blog btw!
    Georgia x
    randomteenagegirl8.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts