25 question tag!

14:07

hello there everyone, I hope you're all well! I thought I'd upload a tag so you can get to know me a bit better as I'm aware you know nowt about me! 

So let's get on with the tag. I hope you enjoy reading it and getting to know me! Leave some of your answers in the comments if you feel like it!

1. You have any pets? Yes I do indeed, I have a dog called Rosie who is a jack Russell cross, two cats called Tiggy and Binka which are tabby cats - ironic or what. And two guinea pigs called Gus and Liquorice.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My laptop, iPad and a chair!
3. What's the weather like right now? Cloudy. I live in Britain 
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Nope I don't but when I do learn to drive hopefully I won't :')
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:07 #Precise 
6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday.
7. What was the last movie you saw? Big hero 6 - I may have cried a little bit!
8. What does your last text message say? A text to my friend Kyra saying 'be our guest is from beauty and the beast' !! 
9. What's your ringtone? Mine is the twinkle one on the iPhone!
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes I've been to Spain but I think that's it!
11. Do you like sushi? I've never tried it properly but funnily I said to my mum ( hello mummmmaaa ) the other day that I'd like to try it!!!
12. Where do you buy your groceries? I don't, my mum does! 
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Weird question but hey ho, yes I have but only if I've got something important for the next day and it'll only be herbal nightol, don't worry I'm not drug dealing !!!1!1!1! 
14. How many siblings do you have? None!!! *punches air happily*
15. Do you have a desktop computer or laptop? Laptop 
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 14!
17. Do you wear contacts, glasses or neither? I don't wear either!
18. Do you colour your hair? I dip dye it blonde but the top is natural. I have dyed it bright red and pink though! 
19. Tell me something you are planning to do tonight? Watch big brother with my mum!!! It's getting really good! 
20. When was the last time you cried? Bit deep, but I'm actually not sure!!!
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Loads of cheese!
22. What do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheese burgers as cheese is probably my favourite food :') 
23. Have you ever done an all-nighter? Nope I love sleep too much and panic when I don't get enough. I know I'm boring!!!!
24. What's your eye colour? Hazel / brown! 
25. What's your favourite colour? I can't choose!!!!! I have really been liking yellow recently?!? I also love pink and turquoise / duck egg blue!

I hope you enjoyed this and didn't get too bored! I'd love to read some of yours so if you either want to comment some in the comments or post it yourself and tell me! 
Thanks for 59 followers, that's crazy!! 
Lots of love
T xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Your hair are gorgeous! Really nice tag by the way! xx http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is perfect and I loved the post x http://magicdolphin2002.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts