Collective haul ☀️

13:46

Hello all!
I've recently been buying a few different bits and pieces, and thought 'ohh, I could blog about these' so we're joined here today to have a peek into the things I have brought! Hope you enjoy and sorry there hasn't been a blog post recently, I will try to upload more frequently when my summer holidays start!

Myself and my friend Aimee went to Cambridge for her birthday and we went shopping and it was fab! We went into a few shops but Kiko and Lush were the only places I got things from! I must admit when I saw there was a Kiko I squealed with excitement, now I've never been into one before or really looked at their makeup but makeup shops always excite me, so we may or may not have visited it 3 times in a day! The first thing I picked up was a mascara, now this mascara is amazing! It gives your lashes so much volume and length, I would happily say it's nearly as good as benefit roller lash and the best thing is, is it was only £2.90! So when the lady in the shop recommended it I thought even if this is a bit crappy you can't really grumble at that little amount! The only bad thing is it doesn't keep the curl all day so you may need to re-apply! Other than that I'm extremely happy with it! Click here if you would like to have a little look at it!


The next thing I got from Kiko was a lipstick, its a gorgeous corally, red, pink colour and is rather moisturising and it comes out exactly the same colour as is in the bullet and it is one of those colours which you could build up rather beautifully!! Its in the shade '804, pearly watermelon' click here if you would like to have another look! This was £4.90. It also smells amazing and who doesn't love a nice smelling lippy?

The final think I purchased from Kiko was an Eyeshadow and it was from their 'cool touch eyeshadow' range, and is in the shade '03, revolutionary brown' , this is a cream eyeshadow and is extremely pretty and pigmented, the only bad thing about this is it easily drops out of the tub (?!?) thing! Unfortunately I don't think this is available to buy anymore as I searched and searched but could not find it anywhere!

The next shop I got things from was Lush, and I didn't actually buy these myself, Aimee got them for me which she didn't have to do but was very kind and thoughtful of her so thank you very much :) she brought me 'Avobath' and 'Space Girl' and I'm a very happy person!! Avobath is one I've never really opted for and to be honest I don't know why because it's a gorgeous green and the smell is incredible, it is an extremely 'in your face' smell and I would say it is lemongrass and would be really refreshing! It had avocado in so would be a great one for dry skin! 'Space Girl' is a very sweet scent and is just a really girly scent in my opinion, these are two I would defiantly recommend as I have had them both before!

Those are the bits and pieces I got from Cambridge and I'm sorry this is already really long, I have 4 more things for this, so hang in!

I thought I'd finally jump on the band wagon and get the collection lasting perfection concealer and I have no idea how I have lived without it! It is very high coverage so great if you're one of those gals, or guys who have bad under eye circles, like myself then I would recommend this! I won't go on as I think more or less every youtuber goes on about this. It was £4.19 and you can click here to view it!
Another thing I jumped on the band wagon with was the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in '107' I have been umming and ahhing over this for a while now but I finally picked it up on Sunday and I'm so pleased I did! Its a gorgeous dark berry red and I will be wearing it loads, it would go perfectly with a neutral eye look! 

The next thing is rather flawless, it is another rimmel product but this time it's a nail polish, and the name is rather snazzy and it is '322, Neon Fest' and I must admit the names of products really make me happy, sad or what but this is just a neon pink and is what I would call a barbie colour, but doesn't look tacky at all! click here to have a little look!

The final thing I brought, is probably my favourite thing everrrrr! and it is a lipstick, it is by Barry M and I brought it in the spur of the moment but I'm so pleased I did! It's a browny nude colour and I'm completely obsessed!! It is matte but its a moisturising matte which is rather fab! If you would like to have a look at it click here and it is shade number 3! The only downside to this is it snapped when I opened it :(

That is the end of this haul, I'm sorry if you don't like long posts but I loved writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it!
I'll be uploading again hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday so see ya then!
love
Tabs xxx



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading or watching hauls! I always enjoy them xx You have bought some lovely things! x I have 'Avobath' and have 'Space Girl'. 'Space Girl' is absolutely amazing and I'm very excited to try out 'Avobath'! Also I think I am going totry out this concealer because my under eye circles are horrible! Lots of love! xx

    http://the-juliaa-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, I get exited whenever I see you've posted 😂💜 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I haven't picked up avobath yet so I will have to take a look when I next pop into lush. :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked up some lovely things! I really hope to try some kiko makeup one day but I don't have a store near me x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts