The BEST Christmas Films

11:28

It is so nearly December and I am SO excited. I thought as it is my second Christmas of blogging, I would go full out. I will try to blog more often.
Christmas films are definitely one of the most exciting things ever. I thought i'd share my favessss.

1. Home Alone - I watched this for the first time earlier this month - I know, shock horror, I had never seen it before, and to be honest, I don't know how I hadn't seen it before - I LOVEDDD it so much. I laughed all the way through and it was just generally greaaaat.

2. Arthur Christmas - I know I am pulling out all the generic Christmas films, but how can I not mention this? It's amazing. I remember watching it at the cinema, but a fire alarm went off half-way through so there was a slight trauma, but no fire. Definitely recommend though.

3. The Nightmare Before Christmas -  this is not Halloween!!! holy molyyyy, this film!!!!! All I want to say is, if you haven't seen it, watch it now. I've probably watched it about 5 times this year.

4. The Polar Express - the cutest film, laaav it. I could literally watch this on repeat, an amazing, light hearted and happy film. A good'en if you're not a romance or sad film lover.

5. The Grinch - I adore this film, it never fails to make me smile.

I think everyone has seen most of these films but I thought i'd share them anyway because I loove them.

Whats your favourite Christmas film?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts