My Christmas Bucket List

09:23

I planned to have the perfect Summer, do ALL the stuff I've wanted to do for ages, have the most aesthetic summer possible. But did that happen? Of course not!!
SO, I plan to make my Christmas / winter the BEST. I thought it'd be fun to share with you all my Christmas bucket list. Maybe it'll even inspire you to create your own?!

1. Go to a Christmas market
2. Make my own Christmas candle
3. Go ice skating
4. Decorate a ginger bread house (maybe not make it loool)
5. Go to at least 5 different places to look at their Christmas lights
6. Make my own snow globe
7. Watch LOADS of Christmas movies
8. Decorate the Christmas tree - I mean its a given really
9. Go to a carol concert
10. Find the perfecttt gifts for people
11. Donate items to the salvation army or a charity for the homeless
12. DIY Christmas decorations
13. Go to London
14. Make mince pies (more like jam tarts because I hate mince pies haha)
15. Make a Christmas garland

That is my Christmas bucket list. Nothing is extremely out there, for I am a teenager who is pretty much penniless but I will record any of these things I do do and update you after Christmas!
What's on your Christmas bucket list?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Going to London is something I'm desperate to do over Christmas too, I just think it will look so beautiful! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating my room was the first thing I did! I still need more Christmas-y decorations to complete my room but it should look great! I really enjoyed reading your list of Christmas TO DO's!
    www.itssimplyme.com
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so excited for decorating my room!! x

      Delete

Popular Posts