Room details

10:39

I don't know about you, but one of my favourite things to do is snoop at peoples rooms, so I thought I would give you an insight of some of my room details.

To the right of my window, I have a little set of drawers which are super cute and from b&m, on top of that I keep my makeup I use everyday in my Zoella makeup bag, my naked palette which is absolutely GORGEOUS and a vase with some pink roses in, the vase is from wilkinsons, I would 100% recommend wilkinsons for vases and photo frames because they are very cheap an cheerful, and who doesn't love a good bargain.
In the background I have a glass sign with the cute little jingle 'do more of what makes you happy', I bought this around a year or two ago from an independent shop where I live, which has unfortunately closed down, I searched high and low on amazon and etsy but couldn't find another similar, so I'm awfully sorry if you were interested in in it.
My curtains are from Next and they are just the pale green and white clover print thing (?) which really do not match everything in this photo *shakes head like the punctilious being one is*

 

 Above my bed I have a lovely little present my friend, Aimee got me for my birthday, it is an old Beatles record which has been framed. The frame is especially for records and you can purchase it from John Lewis, I'm not sure where she found the record but it successfully made me cry!!
 
On my desk, in the corner I have two little coasters I DIY'd (woooooo, if you'd like to see how I did this I'll happily do a post about it) on them I sit my snow fairy dusting powder, which let me say, smells amazing. I also have me Batiste dry shampoo, which doesn't smell that nice but it does the job. and my Katy Perry perfume which I am  in love with because it looks and smells bomb! I also have a small tube of water colour paint, and my clock, which I believe is from Debenhams.
 
Above my desk and to the left of my rather untidy shelves, I have my picture/quote wall which is currently unfinished as I got half way through and felt rather lazy and that I could not be bothered to finish it, so I have just included the finished part!!! I got the larger ones from paperchase and printed off the smaller ones on photo paper, I found the photos off the internet and we heart it. I also have some flower fairy lights creatively (!) sellotaped to my wall.
 
 
I hope if you were a bit lost for room décor ideas this helped you a bit!
I will attempt to blog more, and create a schedule..
lotsa love, Tabby x
 
 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts