quick and easy Halloween DIY

02:46

I'm a big lover of Halloween as I've expressed previously, so I thought I'd pair two and two together and do a blogpost and include a Halloween DIY
Ghost Garland
this is a fun, simple and cute way to spice up a wall on Halloween, this didn't cost me anything as I used things we had in the house already.

step 1: first start off by gathering up all your equipment needed, for this I used toilet roll (sounds weird I know), cotton balls/pads, glue, scissors, permanent marker pen and some string!
step 2: tear two bits of toilet roll (or just tissues) and place it on a flat surface, then put a scrunched up piece of cotton wool in the middle and hold it in place (you can glue it here, if you want, I didn't bother)
step 3: now fold your tissue over so the ball of cotton wool is covered up.
step 4: start to fold in bits of the tissue to make it resemble a ghost, once you have the head looking similar to a ghost, leave the rest for now and glue your ghosts head in place, wherever you think it needs gluing, so I glued mine all around the neck area.
step 5: now sort your ghosts body out, ruffle it out a bit until it looks less like its wearing a dress!!!
Then draw on a face with a permanent marker, I drew some with mouths and some with just eyes!
lastly put them on some string, you could do this by gluing them, but I put two holes in the back of their head (rip) and stringing them on the string, I used a bobby pin to do this!
then that's your ghost garland completed! I think this is a really cute way to spice up a room and even if you don't want to make a garland you could just dot some around the room, I did that with one of mine because I was testing it out and gave it an accidental neck brace (sorry Gordon)

I hope you enjoyed this, leave a comment of what you are going as for Halloween, I'm still unsure of what I want to be!!!
love
Tabs xx
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your blog so much, it's so amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts